Features & Benefits
- Stable, smooth arc characteristics with good puddle wet in.
- Portable and lightweight with industrial capability.
- Adjustable weld parameters for 2t/4t operation.
- Pulse function increases weld quality and reduces overall heat input to help control burn through on thin metals.
- Easy to connect DINSE 35/70 style torch connectors on torch and quick connect gas line allows quick setup.
- Digital readout for accurate setting of amperage while in torch switch mode.
- Colour coded controls are easy to find and understand.
- Ergonomic styled torch and accessories.
- Special 240V outlet designed for operation with the optional Everlast WC 300 water cooler.
- Includes post flow and down slope control for additional parameter selection ability.
NOTE: For use with generators, this welder requires a MINIMUM of 7500 watts of continuous output and be designated as "clean power" by the generator manufacturer. For best results, a higher output generator may be required. Use with generators not designated by the generator manufacturer as a "clean" power source may void warranty.
Not recommended for stick operation with E6010.